Travel Teams at 8u, 9u,10u,11u,12u
Developmental teams at 8u and 10u
We will field teams as we are able to at each level.
Cherry Tree Softball Complex
2023-2024 Pups Travel Softball Tryouts
The Pups Softball travel program offers an opportunity for players to improve their softball development through a competitive travel program. Advantages of the Pups program include:
· Interaction with CHS coaching staff and current high school players
· Local indoor / outdoor facilities right in Carmel
· Balanced travel requirements – most tournaments within 90 minutes of Carmel
· More opportunity to play other sports
New this year: developmental teams at the 8u and 10u levels. These teams will play Indy Alliance softball doubleheaders on Sunday afternoons in the fall and spring/summer.
- Participation in rec league softball is recommended in the fall and required for the spring season.
- Participants will receive 2 shirts and have 1 practice per week in addition to rec practice.
- Fees will be approx $200 in addition to rec fees
- Teams will participate in 6-8 doubleheaders on Sundays in the fall and 6-8 doubleheaders on Sundays in the spring/summer with 1 Alliance tournament possible in June
To register, go to www.carmeldadsclub.org and click on the Travel Softball tab. You may also log into your account and register for Pups Softball Tryouts. Tryout fees will be refunded for players that do not make the team. Registration closes July 9th.
Questions about the program? Join us for an information night at 6:30 pm on June 29th at Aletto Fieldhouse.
Tryouts for new families:
July 10 - 10u (2013 birth year)
July 11 - 11u/12u (2011-2012 birth years)
July 12 - 8u/9u (2014-2016 birth years)
July 29 - Call backs from first round and tryouts for all current Pups players
The Pups Softball program focuses on developing skilled players who work hard, play hard and have fun together. We’d love to see you there!
Questions? Commissioners Eric and Amanda Derheimer would love to hear from you at [email protected].