Click below for the official Carmel Dads' Club Travel Baseball Home Page
CDC Travel Baseball Page
To register for the upcoming tryouts please log in to your account or click on the registration links at the top of the page on a TBA date. A registration fee will be collected in advance or the tryouts but refunded to players not making the team.
Players offered a spot but declining will not be eligible for a refund.
Carmel Pups 7U-12U Community Travel Baseball
1. Is your child a highly skilled player on his recreational baseball team?
2. Would you be interested in your son playing more baseball with other highly skilled players, while representing Carmel against other communities?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, Carmel Dad’s Club Pups Baseball might be right for you!! Our program provides a unique opportunity for young athletes (ages 6-12) to experience competitive baseball at the next level. It is designed to be a fun and rewarding experience to help inspire and develop a player's skill and passion for the game.
Benefits of the program include:
· Training and support from Carmel HS's Coach "Butch" Buczkowski and Staff
· Fast-paced competitive games showcasing highly skilled young athletes
· Winter training programs and dedicated facilities for skills development
· Limited travel, as we mostly compete locally against other Indianapolis community programs
· Tournament level competition to provide optimum playing experience
· Build lifelong friendships with teammates and their families!!!
Program information and commitment level
Offseason training occurs at a selected indoor baseball facility on Sunday nights. This training is directed by the age group’s coaches and runs January-March. Our season starts right after Spring Break and will run through mid-July. In general, the season schedule will include two 90-minute practices per week. Games are usually scheduled on weekends during the school year. These games include doubleheaders and tournaments, which could be played on Friday evenings, Saturdays, and/or Sundays. Some weekday/weeknight games are played, especially once school has ended. In general, Pups teams play 30-50 games per season, which is dependent on their age. Our home fields are located at Gray Road Park, which is close to 106th and Gray. Please feel free to contact Carmel Pups Baseball General Manager with any questions. [email protected]